Wow! A very long time with no blogging. I'm sad about that as I look back. I've missed out on posting about so many things that have gone on in our lives therefore I'm missing my online memory journal...sniff...sniff.
Oh well, I can't cry over spilt milk...I have to move on soooooo here's to a blogging like heck 2007!
I could do without the rain and the clouds today...makes me move slower and want to eat more when in reality I'm trying like heck to move faster and eat less.
My colitis seems to control my eating and right now not much is going in, trying to spend less time in the bathroom today. I seemed to have let several magazine subscriptions expire so until I get them going again I don't have a lot to read in the can. I know, I know...tmi...sorry~
On another note, I'm doing this cleaning thing...I'm a slob at heart so I thought if I had a list I might be able to follow it:
ZONE 1, Dining Room, Front Porch, Entry·
~Done~Clear off the dining room table Fling the garbage, stuff you don't need, return items to their right home. Don't need it or haven't used it in 6 months, fling to a new home via salvation army, freecycle, or goodwill. ·
~Done~Clear off the dining room table Fling the garbage, stuff you don't need, return items to their right home. Don't need it or haven't used it in 6 months, fling to a new home via salvation army, freecycle, or goodwill.
· Scrub and shine the table and chairs, top, sides, legs, everywhere. Wash or replace tablecloth. · Take everything out cabinets, shelves, curios, etc, fling as stated above for table.
· Wipe down shelves and inside drawers while everything's off and out.
· Replace all the items where they belong – minus the flings, of course.
· Get out a rag and your favorite oil or spray, and polish the furniture. Make that wood gleam!
· Wipe down switchplates, handles, cabinet fronts, mirrors…
· Really clean those windows (insides only).Vinegar and newspapers work well. Search google or other search engine for more info.
· Wipe down glass sliding or French doors.
· Clean the tracks and frame on the windows and glass doors.
· Really clean that floor. Vacuum into the corners and move the furniture, if necessary steam clean carpet or polish the floors and make them gleam.
· Wash the walls. Magic erasers work well.
· Clean the baseboards and molding. Get rid of cobwebs and shine them up.
· ~Done~Outside, wipe down doors, windows, mailbox, light fixtures…
· ~Done...I bought new rugs~Beat, brush, wash, or otherwise clean your doormat or entrance rug.
· ~Done~Sweep the front porch, steps, sidewalk, deck…whatever is in front of your house. Get into the corners, and if you can or need to hose it off.
· Clean the ceiling fan or overhead light fixture, more than just a swipe with the duster.
· Wash glass or plastic light covers from overhead fixtures.
I still have a couple days left to finish what applies to me...so far so good!
This entry was posted
on Thursday, January 04, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.