We've settled into the school routine, it took a bit of adjustment for all of us. Mer is was complaining of being very tired every day which is unusual for her, we understood very well why after meet the teacher night. She's in a progressive learning room and it's wonderful! She has a fantastic teacher who loves to teach and it really shows, we expect that Mer will do very well.
J is adjusting too, all of the courses he's taking are AP so he's still learning how these particular teachers teach, test, quiz and what they expect.
I've been re-analyzing every aspect of my life. Everything that I do...being a wife, a mom, chef, maid, organizer, shopper, etc. I want to do everything perfectly but I've finally accepted that I have a tendacy to put things off until I can do them perfectly so jobs, idea's and many things I want to do go undone.
Now, I just start doing. It doesn't matter if I get it done perfectly, at least it's done. I can worry about perfecting it the next time around and it won't be such a big undertaking since I've already worked on it some.
This entry was posted
on Monday, September 10, 2007
and is filed under
family,
school
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.