Where's Bubba?
Daddy, Mer and I are here...Josh isn't. He's off at fish camp for A&M, we dropped him off yesterday morning. I did great, just a few tears after driving off. Yay, Mom!
Rented a po box for him so he can get mail, looked into an empty dorm room to get an idea for space and what else we need to purchase (which won't be all that much because I am thrifty, frugal, sale shopper or whatever you'd call it and bought tons of stuff on clearance last year).
I'm gearing up for move in day, mostly emotionally. He and I are great friends and I can honestly say that having him at home to raise for the last 18 years has been a complete delight!
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, August 06, 2008
and is filed under
college
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.