Move In Day...
Whew, a long day. We had great weather, low 70's...amazing for August in Texas...and very humid with a nice cloud cover.
Marc and Josh carried everything up the four flights of stairs. Mer and I unpacked and organized things. The room he's sharing is just over 9x12, and there's two beds, two desks, two fridges, etc. in it. As we say in our house, it's butt to butt and cheek to cheek!
Once he was mostly unpacked, bed made, pc, printer and tv hooked up and working we ran a few errands. He remembered to pack most everything so it was just a few odd things, command hooks, trashcan, milk...stuff like that.
We went to eat at I-Hop and then back to drop him off at his dorm.
I did well, I didn't cry in front of him. I waited until we drove off and then just a bit. I think I was so tired I was numb.
We all love him to bits and will miss his presence here more than words can say!
This entry was posted
on Monday, August 18, 2008
and is filed under
college
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.