Posted by: Angie in

The Day After Move In...

I'm here, I'm happy for Josh but I'm sad too!

I'm going to miss him soooooooo much! We talked so much, our entire family talks a lot and he's such a part of it.

I just miss him...his laughing, his jokes, his sayings, his hugs, his smile...everything.

I was so thankful to go in the bathroom and see he'd left his clothes on the floor from the day before he moved. His shoes are in the living room. I keep waiting for him to walk through the door but I know he's not.

It's time for him to fly, we've raised an amazing young man and it's time to share him with more of the world...does that make sense.

I know I'm going through a normal phase of life and instead of ignoring it, I'm just going with it for now.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment